GreedySequenceSearchStrategy(algorithm: str = 'best')¶
Greedy search method for linear sequence of qubits on a chip.
__init__(algorithm: str = 'best') → None¶
Initializes greedy sequence search strategy.
- algorithm – Greedy algorithm to be used. Available options are:
- - runs all heuristics and chooses the best result, (best) –
- - on every step takes the qubit which has connection (largest_area) –
- the largest number of unassigned qubits, and (with) –
- - on every step takes the qubit with minimal (minimal_connectivity) –
- of unassigned neighbouring qubits. (number) –
Runs line sequence search.